Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Something to Write About!

So I know that up until now I still have not come up with anything to consistently write about. I have had a few thoughts here and there, but nothing has come out and said "Yes!, this is it! I'm what you want to write about".

In the last year I have bought a house, got married, lost my job, got a puppy, done a bit of cooking (although I'm not very good at it), worked in a vineyard, and as of just recent went back to college as a full-time student. Yet, I still feel like nothing is worth writing about.

So I have posted this blog on my facebook page in hopes of gaining interest from a few people, and maybe get some feedback on what I should pursue as a writing topic.

So family, friends, strangers, please tell me what you think!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl..Sweet Pea m-m-m well for starters not sure how you came up wth Sweet Pea but is appropriate for some one who has a birthday in April after all it is your flower.

    Not a good cook? something else that makes me go..m-m-m I think after that fab Christmas dinner you are right on girl! Hey Roman wasn't built in a day and no one learns to cook in one meal either after all take it from me it takes a lifetime of learning and just when you think you have it right you find out that you set the smoke detector off again...LOL.

    Your adventures are just starting..how about renovating your house or tell us how your day at school is and inspire us with all the things you do in a day...or for some us make us tired out....as to how busy you are...words of inspiration are nice too....so here is to wishing you a great day! From one of your greatest fans! Gram we are rooting for you and will stop by to see what your next great adventure is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'd like to hear about your adventures, start your book now as time has a way of erasing memories quite quickly. In a year you've already had more adventures than some people in a lifetime! You could write about your GI Jane military adventures, how you got an interest, about being the Guard for the Governor General, complete with hat at Ottawa, about your rifle range experiences, .. and how I could go on. This might all be common place for you, but remember for the rest of us it is not part of our life experience.
    So write from the heart ... you won't go wrong.
    Love from your Grandma Marilyn and Grandpa Bruce who continue to be so very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete